Join us in Las Vegas & harness the Power of your Knowledge!
Here are 3 reasons why you shouldn't miss USU World North America!
- Learn more about the latest Trends and Developments in the KM Environment from our speakers, such as Raymond James
- Take Advantage of Deep Dives and Discussions during our KM User Group meeting
- Enjoy the Exchange with your Peers
Let’s have a joint look on how Knowledge Management and ChatGPT can assist wherever needed!
Ready to register? We'd love to see you in Vegas!
Check the agenda!
On both days of USU World North America, we want to focus on you and your topics!
Conference | August 30
Zach Nicolaos from Raymond James, Robbie Plourde and Florian Schwingenschloegl are waiting for you! Look forward to interesting sessions about experiences, trends and developments in the KM environment and of course a lot of time for networking.
User Group | August 31
Let's deep dive! We want to dive into your topics in a longer KM User group meeting and discuss new ideas and best practices. On top of that you will get updates about the USU Roadmap, Strategy and new features!
Discover our current agenda - have fun!
Managing Director & Senior Vice President, USU
Managing Director, CMP Digital
Lead Operations Product Manager, Raymond James
Subject Matter Expert Knowledge Management, Home Furnishing Retailer
Enterprise Sales Manager, USU
FinOps Certified Technology and IT Transformation Executive
Senior Product Manager, USU
Are there discounted accommodations?
I cannot attend at USU World North America. How can I cancel my registration? Can I give my ticket to one of my colleagues?
We are very sorry for your cancellation. You have two options:
1. If you have a colleague who can take your seat, please send an email to email@example.com. We will confirm your cancellation and the transfer of the ticket immediately.
2. If you want to cancel, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm your cancellation immediately.