Join us in Las Vegas & embrace the Future with SAM 2.0!
Here are 3 reasons why you shouldn't miss USU World North America!
- Learn more about the latest Trends and Developments in the SAM Environment from our speakers, such as The ITAM Review
- Take Advantage of Deep Dives and Discussions during our SAM User Group meeting
- Enjoy the Exchange with your Peers
Let’s have a joint look on how Software Asset Management tools and Managed Services can assist wherever needed!
Ready to register? We'd love to see you in Vegas!
Check the agenda!
On both days of USU World North America, we want to focus on you and your topics!
Conference | August 30
Dee Foster from Verisign, Robbie Plourde and Rebecca Horton are waiting for you! Look forward to interesting sessions about experiences, trends and developments in the SAM environment and of course a lot of time for networking.
User Group | August 31
Let's deep dive! We want to dive into your topics in a longer SAM User Group meeting and discuss new ideas and deployment scenarios. On top of that you will get updates about the USU Roadmap, Strategy and new features!
Discover our current agenda - have fun!
Managing Director & Senior Vice President, USU
Managing Director & Business Lead, USU
Managing Director, The ITAM Review
Executive Sales Enablement Lead, USU
Global Service Lead, SAM Optimization, USUani
IT Asset Management consultant
Solution Engineer, USU
Director Product Management, USU
Are there discounted accommodations?
I cannot attend at USU World North America. How can I cancel my registration? Can I give my ticket to one of my colleagues?
We are very sorry for your cancellation. You have two options:
1. If you have a colleague who can take your seat, please send an email to email@example.com. We will confirm your cancellation and the transfer of the ticket immediately.
2. If you want to cancel, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm your cancellation immediately.
We're happy to help! If you have questions, don´t hesitate to contact our event manager, Melanie Dawson: